NHS Change Day 2015
NHS Change Day 2015 is the empowerment of individuals who together take small actions to make a big difference in improving the care and wellbeing of those who use the NHS.
By utilising social media and initiatives including #100daysofchange and a series of campaigns along with personal change stories & actions centralised through the website Change Day 2015 culminated in the Changethon live streaming event day on the 11th March 2015.
This year, the website development used Wordpress as a base with build for custom fields, post types, plugins, templates and form management for data acquisition and display. The Change Day 2015 web site has a fully responsive design allowing enhanced experiences across desktops, tablets and mobile devices.
Additionally the 3D Action Map was developed to provide a visual representation of the changes people were making across the country. Further details can be found Here - NHS Actions Map
- Wordpress configuration and development using custom types, templates, custom fields.
- Wordpress custom plugin development.
- AJAX/JSON client/server commuincations.
- Responsive web design to current standards whilst maintaining backwards compatibility with IE7/8 (standard PC build for the NHS).
- User registration, session management, Action logging/amending/deleting/publishing.
- OpenFL based 3D NHS Actions Map.